Whilst being ISO 9001 accredited for our Quality Management Systems the reality is that we are required to work to many different design and industry sector related standards.
Whilst not exhaustive, some examples of these are shown below:
- IPC-7351 B: Component Land Patterns (Decals)
- IPC-A-600 K: Acceptability of Printed Circuits
- IPC-A-610 C: Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- J-STD-001ES: Solderability for Space Applications
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-12C: ESA Design Rules for PCBs.
- ECSS-Q-ST-70-60C: ESA Qualification & Procurement of PCBs.
- IPC-6012 E: Qualification & Performance Specification of Rigid PCBs.
- IPC-6013 D1: Qualification & Performance Specification of Flexible PCBs.
- Directive 2014/34/EU (also known as ‘ATEX 114’): Intrinsically Safe Equipment
- Numerous EU (CE) & US (FDA) EMC standards.
- Various IEEE standards for BUS applications such as VME, XMC, PCIx etc.